The Brat Pack
Please Login with your account or sign up to join.

For all your tags, snags, and loads of fun, if you are a tagger and want to offer up your creations or a non tagger that loves collecting those beautiful tags , come on over and play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Prayers Needed for my husband please...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetSuzieQ74

PostSubject: Prayers Needed for my husband please...   Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:50 am

I don't usually post a lot mostly challenges and random tags, but I come to you in friendship to ask prayers and positive vibes for my husband.
A few of you may know that I have some health problems and as such it is hard for me to work. My husband is the only one providing income and paying bills. My bonus daughter helps when she can and it is very much appreciated.
My husband is a day cook in a nursing home.. and a little over a month ago his Kitchen manager quit and he has had to take over the duties of that job along with his usual cooking and such. The administrator hired someone but they also quit before they even started so it is going on the 2nd month of him doing 2 jobs at only his cook pay. Over this past 2 days they have had yet another person quit and my husband has been the only one to step up and cover those shifts also .. so now he is part manager, day cook , and evening dietary aide 3 nights a week .
Please pray that something gives... needless to say he is stressed to the max and I am very much worried about him.. especially his health. I know from experience that stress is not good .. and I feel very bad as I am trying to find ways to help supplement the income so the burden is not all on him..
Sorry this is so long.. Just alot on my mind and not very many people offline I can talk to ..
Love and hugs to all
Suzie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my husband please...   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Oh Suzie.. Your poor husband .. My prayers are definitely with all of you especially that his work load lessens. I also know about stress.. Prayers going up as I type..
Hugs, Elaine.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my husband please...   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Hugs Suzie!! Know you that you and your husband are in my prayers!!  I also understand the stress and health issues!! I suffer also from it!! It can get to the point of messing up your health royally!!

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my husband please...   Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:05 am

Sending hope and good thoughts....

hugskiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativedigidiva.com
iris

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my husband please...   Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Wow Suzie 
Pray that they find someone to help your husband that's to much work for him. Praying for you and husband.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my husband please...   

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed for my husband please...
Page 1 of 1